It’s Ireland’s favourite wine, or at least there’s a chestnut that keeps getting passed around that claims so. Thing is, it ain’t all just oaky Tempranillo, big hats and gold nets. There’s a range of soils, altitude and winemaking ideas. In the Basque part of Rioja you'll also find wines made from co-fermented red and white grapes. They also do insanely good Grenache, and some incredible whites. This box has it all!
- Inconsciente, Tempranillo Blanco (white Rioja from white Tempranillo!)
- Aradon, 'Momento' (high altitude aromatic, modern Rioja)
- Letargo, Rioja Crianza (the stylistic benchmark you all know and love)
- Insensato, Garnacha (the other red Rioja)
- El Mozo, Malaspiedras (new wave old vine natural Rioja)
- Tio Martin, Rioja Crianza (old school big boy Crianza)